Friday, March 5, 2010

What I want to do....

Putting all this stuff down in a blog quite honestly is to help me out. If it helps anyone else out that reads this, that's an added bonus. I have seen it in my own life how seeing someone else with the same issues overcoming theirs helps me out. If this blog helps you, great and please share..... but it's mostly for me to track my progress.
You will see that I have an odd sense of humor and I am NOT politically correct. Some of what I say may offend you. I'm not sorry about it, just realize other people think, act, and say things different than you might. Anyway..

Every Friday, (not including today) I will have a weigh in with a picture to show I'm not lying. It will be done on the big scale at my office in Richmond. If I am not in the office that day, I will put it on the blog and get it done as soon as possible.

I work out 4 times a week using a Bowflex routine that consists of 5 min cardio on an elliptical then an exercise on the Bowflex. I do that for 4 cycles during my workout. Sunday and Monday I work out, rest Tuesday, again Wednesday and Thursday, rest Friday and Saturday.

As far as my diet goes, I have cut out all fast food and sodas.I was looking on the McDonalds website at the "snack" I used to get during the day and I almost puked! 1000 calories!! I am not calorie counting ye. That time may come, but right now it's eating fruit,salad with home made olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing, almonds, and a decent dinner. No fried foods at all. Not to mention portion control.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for pics. This blog reminded me of Old man Evans. He used to call you lard ass, you'll show that guy!....he's dead, but I am sure you would have showed him if he was alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah! his house is up for sale. I saw it when I was driving to see what was going on at the old place.

    ReplyDelete