Monday, March 22, 2010

3-22-10 Weigh In

As promised, here is my Monday weigh in. I am a little disappointed to be honest. No change since last week. I know my weight will change from day to day and I also know I am putting on a lot of muscle (I can really fell them toning up even through the fat), but to be exactly where I was last weigh in I dont think is good. I will not give up and I will not dwell on it. I know I am making progress that I can see and feel! Others can see it too, so its all good yo!

1 comment:

  1. One thing that I think will help (just a suggestion) is to get (or find somewhere who has) a full measure scale. Not just weight, but water and muscle too. That's been Patrick's issue...he's still "heavy" but he's really muscular from working out. :) Makes the scale not so menacing that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete