Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Goals...

So unless you're an idiot, I think you know what my goal is. The thing is that goal is a long way off. I am losing my weight the healthy way. A change in what I eat, a new outlook on food, and exercise with weight and cardio training. I am not giving in to the surgeries, quick gimmicks, or anything else. My weight loss will be done with hard work. That means it will be a slow process. With that slow process, it would be very easy to get discouraged, so I'm setting small goals.
My first goal you ask?? Getting below 300. In my mind I'm so close I can taste it! And when I get there, what will I do to celebrate? Set a new goal, not go stuff myself on some kind of food that may make my mouth feel good, but could start to destroy what I've earned.
Every morning when I look in the mirror to get ready for work, I winder what I'm going to look like 100 pounds lighter. It's super exciting!! Until I get there though, I will keep making small goals all along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment