Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last workout of the week thoughts

As I've been working out and focusing on bettering what I eat (today doesnt count with the NCAA tourney. While it wasnt bad it still wasnt that healthy) I have been thinking about one word...... Revolution.
One of the songs that is on my workout play list is "That Was A Crazy Game of Poker" by O.A.R.  While the song is about just that, a poker game, there is a line in the song where it talks about a revolution. So while the crowd is all singing about a revolution, I just kept thinking about how what I'm doing is a revolution in my own life.
We all have things in our lives that we need to start a revolution with. Some are public and some are private. The key is to have the courage and conviction in your own life to do it. More so this week than since I've started my revolution I have wanted to cheat for no good reason other than to satisfy my own cravings. I havent given in except for a beer and 6 boneless wings at BW3 this afternoon. (like I said, NCAA tourney) As odd as it sounds, I just keep thinking about this dumb blog that no one reads to keep me straight. Like I said when I first started, it is about me for me.
I hope next week these cravings let up a little bit.








.

1 comment:

  1. a wise man once said, "for though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity." You righteous man, you.

    ReplyDelete