Monday, March 29, 2010

3-29-10 Weigh In

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I know I want and need to have slow and gradual weight loss, but this is ridiculous!! I'm adding another day of nothing but cardio on Tuesdays, so maybe that will help.
I know I'm getting smaller, because the elastic on my fat boy pants aren't stretching  anymore when I put them on, meaning my waist is smaller. I just wish it would show up on the scale. I also wonder how much muscle I've added as opposed to how much fat I've lost. If anyone has an idea on how to figure that out, let me know.
Thanks for looking and following.

3 comments:

  1. You can get inexpensive body fat monitors at the drug store these days. You hold on to the handles and it sends a quick electric pulse through your body and measures resistance. Not too accurate, but it will give you a ballpark as your fat % starts to come down. Also suggest you do more cardio and less strength training initially to see results. I did all cardio for the first few months - 30 minutes a day of something. Just now starting to work in strength training (after nearly 8 months).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought about the more cardio less strength training, I'm just scared to death of the flabby skin thing. Maybe it's an irrational fear, but I just have this thing with loose skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think you are on a good pace. You know you are smaller and I see you are smaller, you are more tone and feel better and are eating less. I wouldn't get too worked up about it all. It's still very early in the game. (I would however install video monitoring at the place of the scale to see if anyone is messing with it to skew your results...I know who you work with...lol)

    ReplyDelete