Friday, March 26, 2010

End of the week thoughts

Instead of my last work out of the week being yesterday, it was today. I just had too freakin much to get done.
 It's been a hell of a week. Got a decent contract at work, my oldest daughter Zoe, broke both of her arms last Saturday and my mom wrecked her car. Through all of this, I have done pretty well food wise. Still eating salads for lunch except once this week. Still no fast food. No sodas. It's becoming habitual now and I'm not having to work quite as hard to eat well. I still have cravings, fried chicken this week but havent caved. I'm pretty proud of myself.

I have also decided this week that on my off day during my workout week, I'm going to hit the elliptical. I dont know how long yet, but my endurance and strength has built up enough to do it.
It's now time to get ready for a relaxing yet busy weekend. I have family  coming over Saturday and Sunday.
Ya'll have a great weekend and check out the blog Monday for weigh in results!

No comments:

Post a Comment