Saturday, March 13, 2010

So my mom says......

Doug, if you lose 100 pounds, I'll take you shopping for new clothes to the tune of $1,000! Not a bad deal at all. She doesn't think I will do it, but that's just even more motivation for me!!

On a side note, my step grandfather in Georgia had a pretty massive stroke. Unfortunately, he happened to be taken to a hospital where they have a pretty invasive stroke program. So instead of letting him be comfortable and pass away peacefully they have managed to keep pretty much a vegetable alive for God knows how long. Most of you that know me know my dad had a pretty massive stroke 5 years ago, so I know the hell they will be going through if Ralph comes home alive. Anyway, keep my grandmother and the rest of the commune (it pretty much is with all the family down there) in your thoughts. If he comes home, nothing will be the same for them. I speak from knowing all too well. Even more motivation to keep a healthy lifestyle!!

1 comment: