Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last workout of the week thoughts.....

Even with my good weigh in on Monday, I have been very unmotivated this week. Maybe because my boss was off this week? Maybe because I got 2 new contracts this week? I have no idea. I do know that it trickled down to my workouts. Dont get me wrong, I did them anyway and did it hard to boot. It was just difficult to get started.
I guess that will be the case from time to time. One thing I did feel though t the end of every session this week was a huge sense of accomplishment!
Crazy the range of feelings and emotions this whole journey has brought out in my.
Now to my buddy JJ. Happy birthday and congrats on finishing up your MBA this week!

See ya'll Monday or maybe sooner

1 comment:

  1. WOW JJ is Done already???? TOO COOL! Congrats to him! And Happy Birthday :))
    Roller coaster of life...enjoy the wave... everyone, folks tryin to lose weight or not! lol

    ReplyDelete