Thursday, April 1, 2010

The end of another workout week.....

And I'm damn tired. I did not want to work out at all tonight, but I sucked it up and did it anyway. I had already had a workout this morning loading up 200 helium cylinders int cages that hold 20 each for a shipment to Greenland (yes Greenland). In case you're wondering, they are going to a weather station in Greenland to fill weather balloons. It's a $54k sale that I get a couple times a year and I have to help the driver to make sure it doesnt get screwed up. After that, it was back to the house for a shower, then up to Fredericksburg to make sales calls. Needless to say I was tired when I got home. No inspiring words this week, just a kick in the ass for you people wondering if you should get healthy. Quit screwing around! work on it for you and your family! If thats not enough, when you're old and fat you will have to rely on government run health care thanks to The idiot in the white house. Do you really want to depend on the government for that?
Hopefully, I'll be on the boat tomorrow afternoon and relax for a while. Until Sunday.... Later

No comments:

Post a Comment