Sunday, April 18, 2010

First workout this week....

and I wonder why it is so much harder than the rest. I only had one day off this week and still, it was difficult. Oh well, it's in the books and ready to start another week.
I'm not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. It's been a stressful week. My Granny died and just the few days leading up to it were a little difficult. She had brain cancer for the last 2 years and while we were all ready for her to go, it still was difficult. On top of that I was on call this past weekend and that means I usually dont make the best choices with food. I didnt go all out and eat like total crap, but I could have eaten better. This week doesnt look any better either. We are leaving Friday to go to Tn for my Granny's funeral. I'll still work out and eat the best I can, but you know how it is on the road.
Anyway, good or bad the scale pic will be up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment